The Vox AC15C1 drives 15 watts of pure-tube tone into a 12 inch Celestion G12M "Greenback" speaker. This amp features two distinct channels - Normal and Top Boost. The Normal channel gives you utter simplicity with just a Volume control. Keep it low for warm cleans, crank it up for roaring overdrive, or dial in something in between. The Top Boost channel delivers even more gain, as well as a highly interactive 2 band EQ section. Both channels are controlled by a global Master Volume control as well as a Tone Cut knob that allows you to shape the treble characteristics of your amp to your liking. Also applicable to both channels is tube-driven reverb and tremolo. All the features you need, and none that you don't!
VOX AC15C1 Custom Specifications
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
*Specifications and features are subject to change without notice