The New Tiny Powerhouse modeler is, um, In The House!
Quad processing giving you limitless sonic possibilities, with a built in looper for practice and performance settings!
Super-compact yet loaded with all the power of HeadRush, MX5 is an incredibly easy to use and realistic-sounding guitar FX and amp modeler that’s ideal for the desktop, the studio and the stage. Featuring a finely-tuned multi-core processor and 4” high-resolution touch display, the HeadRush MX5 makes tone building easy, letting you touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your perfect tone in an unprecedentedly realistic and intuitive way.
- Custom-designed DSP system with powerful multi-core processing
- High-resolution 4” touch display with guitarist-centric interface
- Versatile library of realistic & responsive amplifier, cabinet, mic and FX models
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- Load virtually unlimited custom impulse response files
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Looper with save and load loop features
- Built-in expression pedal with toe-switch and adjustable tension
- Stereo FX loop for external FX or 4-cable connectivity with guitar/bass amps
- 1/8” (3.5mm) aux input, 1/8” (3.5mm) headphones output; MIDI input and output
- Record and re-amp via USB (up to 24-bit/96kHz)