The all in one Powerhouse for Guitars, Vocals and Beyond!
Featuring an advanced multi-core processor with a huge library of on-board guitar FX, amp, cab and microphone emulations, smart amp/pedal cloning and IR loading, best-in-class looper, and a full suite of vocal FX (including the industry-standard Antares Auto-Tune), the HeadRush Prime is the most powerful, versatile, and realistic-sounding floorboard FX processor ever. The high resolution and ultra-responsive 7-inch display enables you to touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rigs in an unprecedentedly easy-to-use way.
Get ready for the Clone wars! One of the highlights is the Amp/Pedal cloning feature giving you the ability to clone your favorite amplifier or pedal AND download other amps and pedals that people have cloned from all over the world via the interwebs!
- 7-inch high-resolution touchscreen with intuitive interface
- Realistic and responsive amp, cabinet, and microphone modeling including all new models by Revalver, the recognized innovator of software guitar amp modeling
- Guitar and Bass presets by ChopTones
- Expansive library of guitar and vocal FX, including Antares Auto-Tune®
- Amp Cloner captures the sound of your favorite amp, preamp, distortion pedal, overdrive pedal, or fuzz pedal
- Direct Wi-Fi connection to the HeadRush Cloud for clone sharing, preset sharing, and firmware updates
- Wi-Fi streaming music practice tool makes learning songs easier than ever before
- Bluetooth audio connectivity for playing along with mobile devices
- Powerful custom-designed multicore DSP system with gapless preset switching
- Road-ready steel chassis with durable built-in expression pedal and universal power supply
- 12 footswitches with customizable color LEDs and OLED scribble strip display screens
- Import virtually unlimited guitar and bass cabinet IR files
- Stereo FX loop for integrating external FX pedals and 4 cable method connectivity
- Best-in-class looper with save/load functionality and MIDI Sync
- Record and re-amp via the built-in USB Audio interface (up to 24-bit/96KHz)