Companies ditched the wood trim back in the '70s as Star Wars ushered in a new aesthetic. Welcome to the dark side with this limited edtion. An exciting evolution in the MiniBrute story, the MiniBrute 2S stays true to the raw sound-shaping power of the iconic original, while adding thrilling new features and possibilities.
Combining the best elements of an analog synthesizer with an intuitive step-sequencer and exciting semi-modular architecture, MiniBrute 2S was made to inspire. Its parameters are clearly laid out and create sound that’s packed with personality and attitude. Its multi-pattern, triple-layer, 64-step sequencer offers exciting new ways of creating music, but takes the pain out of pattern programming. A serious standalone synth, MiniBrute 2S can also be augmented by using its expanded patchbay, and become the center of your modular system. Hook it up to a RackBrute and keep your whole collection in a stylish, robust Eurorack ecosystem.
A beautifully thought-out sequencing analog synth, an essential link to the modular world, and an instrument that will grow with you. MiniBrute 2S will help you create sounds that no one has ever heard before.
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave); Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay:
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules (inverter, attenuators, VCA)
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- 64 sequence memories
- Sequence Pitch, Gate, Velocity and Pressure on up to 64 steps
- Alternatively, sequence modulations such as Gates, LFOs, AD Envelopes, ...
- Real-time or step recording modes
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
- MIDI and USB I/O