Finally, we have one of these array PA systems that have the basic built-in effects. The STAGEPAS 1K mkII is an all-in-one portable PA system that allows you to quickly and easily transform any location into your stage, delivering professional-level audio performance with a simple setup that enables aspiring artists to focus on their music and get the most out of their performances. Adding an even higher sound pressure level and more flexible remote functionality than its predecessor, the second-generation STAGEPAS 1K mkII boasts the same combination of lightweight cabinet design, professional mixing functions, and simple operability, that has elevated the STAGEPAS all-in-one package above all other portable PAs. By adopting a concert-quality mixer and speaker, we have raised the bar for portable PA by utilizing Yamaha’s unique experience and know-how developed over decades of producing innovative, professional audio equipment from every stage of music engineering and production.
The STAGEPAS 1K mkII comes equipped with a wealth of sound adjustment features, including 1-knob EQ to perform multiple EQ processes simultaneously, and MODE which allows you to adjust optimized compression settings like “Speech” or “Music” to match various applications. All adjustments can be done simply with one knob, making the perfect mix fast and easy without a complex workflow and letting you focus on your performance.
- 1100W power output
- Biggest in the class 12-inch subwoofer for low frequency
- 1.5-inch x10 slim line array speaker for high frequency
- Digital mixer (3 mono mic/line + 1 stereo line)
- Multi band comp “MODE” for master output
- 1-knob EQ per channel
- High resolution SPX digital reverb (4 types, parameter control)
- Priority Ducker for stereo channel
- 4 band PEQ per channel via remote control APP “STAEGPAS Controller”
- 2x Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Link out and monitor out
- Dedicated cover included