Taking its cue from the now collectible and sought after Yamaha acoustics from the 1960s, the new FG3 Red Label features all solid wood construction comprised of mahogany back and sides and Sitka spruce top, scalloped bracing for enhanced openness, resonance and fullness, and Yamaha's Acoustic Resonance Enhancement which imparts the rich tonality that comes with aged woods.
- 1960s aesthetics and modern craft, refined over 50+ years of Yamaha guitar development
- The original Yamaha FG body delivers a full, punchy low end, well suited to strumming and flatpicking
- New scalloped FG bracing pattern provides a warm, powerful tone with deep lows and rich harmonics
- Acoustic Resonance Enhancement (A.R.E.) treatment imparts the sound and sustain of aged wood
- All-solid construction with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Hard bag included