The much awaited new electronic drums from Yamaha make the transition from acoustic to electric plractically seamless. The DTX8 series comes equipped with the DTX-PRO module that possesses the same tone generator as the DTX-PROX module. The birch shells are painted the same way as Yamaha's acoustic drums, resulting in new pads that are as beautiful as the real thing.
The DTX-PRO features real sounds and real sampled room ambience recorded in world-renowned studios, KIT MODIFIER knobs that inspire creativity, and hardware that is sturdy and easy-to use. This new standard DTX captures the very essence of the flagship model.
The mesh pads use two-ply heads made by Remo. They boast outstanding noise reduction, durability, and feel when hit, as well as a great rebound, making them superbly comfortable to play. The heads can be tuned to suit your personal preferences. The snare pad is equipped with three sensors that precisely respond to delicate stick work.
- Faithfully reproduces real drum sounds and real-room ambience recorded in world renowned studios
- AMBIENCE, COMP, and EFFECT Kit Modifier knobs that allow you to create your own unique sounds
- Remo two-ply mesh heads with outstanding noise reduction, durability, and feel when hit, as well as great rebound, making them superbly comfortable to play are used on all pads
- Beautiful wood shells that are built and finished at Yamaha acoustic drum factories
- The snare/tom/hi-hat pads are equipped with two playing zones and the cymbal pads all have three zones
- Ride cymbal is equipped with a hit point detection function
- Professional Yamaha system hardware used for hardware and racks