A fantastic, well made, super robust Direct Box that everyone should own!
We love Warm Audio products andthey just can't be beat for the $$.
Whether you play guitar, bass, keyboards or another stringed instrument, you'll need a direct box that won't diminish your instrument's tone. Every aspect of their direct boxes are designed for maximum sonic integrity, from the custom-wound CineMag USA transformer to the rugged metal knob and switches. You can expect warm, rich tone even after long cable runs, and the extruded aluminum enclosure ensures a long life span. When you need to convert an instrument-level signal to mic-level, with sonic quality as your top priority, you'll be well-served.
Built around world-famous CineMag USA Transformer topology and engineering, like no other DI Boxes in the world. Constructed with top-tier discrete components housed in rugged aluminum chassis' that include switches, knobs and connectors that are all designed to withstand heavy abuse on the road or in the studio.
- Custom-wound CineMag USA transformer
- Converts instruments to mic-level signals without signal degradation
- Ideal solution for plugging your instrument direct into any mic pre, mixer or recording device
- Top-quality discrete components w/gold-plated traces on circuit board
- Rugged aluminum chassis construction
- Pad: Variable from -3dB to -30dB
- Balanced Output: 600 ohms, mic level
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohms
- THD: .01% from 20Hz to 100Hz; Less than .004% from 100Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 70kHz +/- 0.5dB