not currently in stock
Gently Used AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a must for everyone!
Overall in Excellent condition. Comes with original carrying case/box.
Does Not come with shock mount/clip or cable(s).
The AT4040 side-address condenser microphone features an advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics. A marriage of technical precision and artistic inspiration, the AT4040 offers exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility. This ultra-consistent microphone may be used with confidence in a wide variety of studio and live miking applications, even under the stringent demands of digital recording systems. The AT4040’s low-noise circuitry is symmetrical and transformerless, resulting in exceptional transient response and clean output signals for transparent reproduction of even the most troublesome of instruments and sound effects.
Check out audio samples and interior views of the AT4040 and other 40 Series side-address condensers
* Technically-advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics
* Externally polarized (DC bias) true condenser design
* Exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility
* Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
* Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
* Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
* State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
* Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
* Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad