not currently in stock
The compact and lightweight Traynor Small Block SB12 Bass combo is perfect for the working or practicing musician. Loaded with essential features including Active and Passive level instrument inputs XLR DI output, a versatile four band EQ with an additional low frequency expander, a player can dial in any tone quickly and easily.
The Low Frequency Expander allows the player to perfectly tune the bottom end response to suit playing style. A top mounted ¼-inch Auxiliary Input allows source material to be blended with bass making the SB12 a perfect rehearsal amp. Convenient ¼-inch headphone out is provided for private practice.
A solid plywood cabinet construction ensures unmatched reliability under even the most extreme playing schedule. The solid all-metal grille protects the high quality speaker components while an all-metal box chassis protects the electronic circuitry.
- Type: Bass Amp
- Cabinet Impedance (Ohms): 4 ohms
- Power @ min. impedance (Watts): 200 watts
- Minimum Impedance (Ohms): 4
- Burst Power - 2 cycle: 250 watts
- Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 12"/200 watts
- Input Channels: 2
- Channel 1 - Inputs: Passive 0dB, Active -6dB
- Channel 1 - Controls: Gain, Bass, Low, Mid, High Mid, Treble, Low Expander
- Line Out (type / configuration): Balanced Pre Eq.
- Line Out Sensitivity (Vrms): 1 Vrms
- LED Indicators: Red, Blue Protect, Power
- Protection: Clip, Thermal, Overcurrent
- External speaker output / location: None
- Other Features: Tweeter/30 watts, Enable/Disable SW, Head Phone
- Dimensions (DWH, inches): 14 x 15.5 x 17.5
- Dimensions (DWH, cm): 35.5 x 39.4 x 44.5
- Weight (lbs / kg): 25/11.3