This limited edition Squier 70's Thinline Telecaster has all the vibe of a vintage telecaster with a lightweight resonant body, Wide Range Humbucking pickups and a gorgeous slim profile 'C' maple neck.
The transparent Sapphire Blue finish shows the wonderful grain of the maple body.
A very attractive and playable Telecaster. We only have the one, don't miss out!!
Classic Thinline Telecaster in a very limited edition Sapphire Blue finish!
- Vintage-inspired semi-hollowbody electric provides exceptional tone and playability
- Lightweight, semi-hollow maple body resonates beautifully for incredible amplified tone
- Dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups kick out amazing tone
- 3-position blade and master volume and tone controls for massive tone-shaping options to dial in your own sound
- Vintage-style Telecaster bridge with a string-through-body offers incredible sustain and intonation support
- Maple fingerboard features 21 narrow-tall frets for easier chords and lead runs
- Nickel-plated hardware gives off vintage, stage-ready visual