Roland VP-03 Boutique Series VP-330 Variphase Vocoder Sound Module
The VP-03 is a miniature version of the VP-330 Vocoder Plus, one of the most popular vocoders ever made. Part of the Roland Boutique series, the VP-03 brings together the worlds of synthesized sound and the human voice, using the latest ACB technology to accurately emulate the sound that made the original so influential. The VP-03 has the VP-330’s vocoder, human voice, and strings sound sources on board, and comes with a gooseneck microphone. And when paired with the optional K-25m Keyboard Unit, you’ve got the authentic VP-330 vibe in a reliable, low-cost setup that’s highly portable. There are new features too, including 16 Chord Memory setups and a Voice Step Sequencer for even more creative potential. Whether you want the classic, electro-infused “talking robot” sound or the expressive power of shaping synth sounds with the human voice, the VP-03 puts it all at your fingertips.
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic VP-330 Vocoder Plus
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original VP-330
- Gooseneck XLR mic included
- New features include Voice Step Sequencer and Chord Memory function for one-finger performance
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24-bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and one-touch sound preview
- Compatible with optional K-25m Keyboard Unit and DK-01 Docking Case
This item only shipd within Canada.
Please visit Roland Canada's page at http://www.roland.ca/products/vp-03/ for more information.