4-IN/4-OUT, HIGH-RESOLUTION INTERFACE FOR MAC, PC AND IPAD
Rubix44 offers a perfect balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for today's musicians and producers. With support for high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, Rubix44 sounds clear and defined and is carefully engineered to have extremely low noise from input to output. Its near universal USB support means it works seamlessly with Mac and PC computers, and even supports iPads, for the ultimate in portable music production and performance.
- Rubix Series Overview
- Portable, powerful USB audio interface.
- 4-in/4-out USB audio interface
- 4 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
- Hardware compressor/limiter
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
- MIDI In/Out ports
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design
- Sturdy and compact metal construction
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
- Low latency, class compliant drivers
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Studio-grade sound you can take anywhere
Nothing is more important than sound quality when it comes to audio interfaces. And you shouldn’t have to sacrifice sound quality to have an affordable interface that you can take with you. Rubix44 sounds clean and detailed with transparent, low noise mic preamps and supports audio resolutions up 24-bit/192kHz. It’s made of durable metal, and a lot went into its compact, low-noise design. With all the places Rubix44 can go, you’ll appreciate its extensive shielding and ground lifts, making sure you get good clean audio just about anywhere.
4 high-quality mic preamps and 4 separate outputs
Rubix44’s four microphone preamps are designed for low noise and high definition. They sound clean and transparent with plenty of headroom for capturing all the impact and detail of whatever you’re recording. And the flexible combo jacks mean you can easily connect a wide variety of sources without the need for adapters or special cables. Four individual outputs mean you can create more sophisticated routing and monitoring setups. This is useful for sending a click track to a performer, setting up a stage monitor, or routing audio to external gear.
This item only ships in Canada.