Featuring an expanded control set with Bass, Mid, and Treble, the 101 steps out from a supporting role for your pedals and into the limelight as a full featured guitar head! With other popular features such as Limiter and FX Loop, the 101 Reverb means serious business. Featuring an interesting new take on the usual three-knob EQ section, the Bass and Treble controls use traditional “tone stack” technology, yielding a familiar bright chime based on 50 years of tradition, while the active Mid control provides a more strongly voiced cut/boost function for increased versatility. Increasing the Mid control boosts the frequencies that give an aggressive “D-Style” bite to the sound, while decreasing Mid brings out that familiar clean-60’s Black Panel tone.
Weighing the same 2 pounds as its little brother, the 101 Reverb is so light you'll think we forgot to put the guts in! Even with the same compact footprint, it has more than enough power to bring any cabinet to life!
On the stage:
The 101 Reverb carries forward all the tone and power you've come to expect, while forging new sonic territory. Unlike last-generation solid state technologies, Quilter amplifiers have enormous internal headroom far above our published rated power. This means you get extra voltage swing, huge transients, and more importantly, the feel and harmonic content that usually requires glowing bottles.
Turn the Master way down, or plug in your headphones and keep it totally quiet, as you work on your music late into the evening. The 101 Reverb is the perfect missing link between your effects and your speaker cab.
- 50 watts of “FullQ” power
- Gain, Limiter, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, & Master controls
- 1/4" high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4" Send and Return jacks
- 1/4" Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4" speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
- Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 8 3/8"W x 3 1/8"H x 5 1/2"D – (21.3cm W x 7.9cm H x 14cm D)
- 2 Pounds (0.9kg)