In a world where we are always connected, having high quality sound allows you to have a clear message. Flexible and versatile, Revelator io24 is the only audio interface designed for both recording and streaming. Get polished, professional results thanks to PreSonus XMAX-L microphone preamps and onboard processing that will make your stream, podcast, or recording stand out. Revelator io24’s intuitive loopback mixer makes adding backing tracks, sound effects, or Skype interviews quick and easy. Produce a great mix for your stream fast with Stream Mix mode. Whether you’re producing your latest YouTube video or streaming your music live on Facebook, Revelator io24 is your partner from studio to stream.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C compatible audio interface for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, recording, and more
- Stand-alone functionality lets you take your sound with you
- Onboard loopback mixer with two independent streams to record Skype calls, add sound effects, backing tracks, and more.
- Stream Mix lets you create a complete stereo mix with Revelator io24 inputs, effects, two channels of loopback audio, and reverb and send it to your streaming software.
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 digitally controlled, high-headroom, low noise XMAX-L mic preamps for professional results
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects and Reverb with 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 6 user presets
- Access up to 2 presets from Revelator io24 for each input via the front-panel button, additional presets are available in Universal Control
- Custom presets for vocals, broadcast, guitar, and more
- Share presets with your team
- Balanced Main Left / Right with independent level control and mute
- Headphone Output with independent volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 6-in/8-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator io24 hardware inputs
- 2 dedicated stereo output streams for monitoring let you route separate mixes to your headphones and your main outputs
- Two stereo I/O virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- 5-pin MIDI Input and Output
- macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android compatible
- Universal Control software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included