The Crush 20RT builds on the tonal platform of the Crush 20 with even more of functionality through the inclusion of lush onboard reverb and an integrated chromatic tuner. Like its more ‘stripped down’ sibling, the Crush 20RT features footswitchable Clean and Dirty channels plus our new high gain, four stage preamp design, serving up a huge palette of overdriven and distorted sounds, rich in harmonic overtones.
The sheer punch achieved through the Crush 20RT’s custom 8″ Voice of the World speaker is nothing short of staggering, with a commanding delivery and depth of sound that belies amp’s modest footprint. Complete with an Aux In for backing tracks and a CabSim-loaded headphone output, the Crush 20RT is the perfect portable practice amp combo, combining usable features with legendary Orange tone and buckets of classic Orange mojo.
- FEATURES: TWIN CHANNEL DESIGN WITH HIGH GAIN PREAMP, 3 BAND EQ, REVERB, CHROMATIC TUNER, AUX IN & CABSIM-LOADED PHONES OUTPUT
- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): INSTRUMENT INPUT, CLEAN VOLUME, DIRTY GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, DIRTY VOLUME, CHANNEL SELECTOR SWITCH, AUX IN, PHONES OUTPUT
- (BELOW): INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER, REVERB
- REAR PANEL: FOOTSWITCH JACK (FOOTSWITCH OPTIONAL)
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 20 WATTS
- SPEAKER: CUSTOM 8″ VOICE OF THE WORLD