A tribute to the Original 1982 Kramer Model that helped put them on the map in the 80's!
Kramer were innovative with their aluminum necks in the 70's but it was a fading fad. Fortunately the Pacer Classic brought Kramer to the front of the 80's guitar brigade!
Featuring a slim taper "C" maple neck, Alnico 5 Humbuckers, top mount Floyd Rose double locking trem bridge and colour matched head stock!
Finished in Purple Passion Metallic!
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck with Walnut Skunk Stripe
- Maple Fretboard
- Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper "C" Neck Profile
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1.626" Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Alnico 5 Classic Humbuckers with Double White Exposed Coils
- Licensed Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Licensed Floyd Rose R2 1000 Series Locking Nut with Chrome String Retaining Bar
- Kramer Die Cast Tuners
- Chrome Hardware