not currently in stock
An ultra-lightweight, thin rackmount tuner with the highest visibility of any “3D” tuning meter featuring a 19-inch 1U rackmount tuner for guitar or bass.
- Large “3D” style visual meter for unprecedented visibility
- Lightweight, thin, with removable; not limited to rack installation
- Three meter display modes: regular, strobe, and half-strobe
- Cable Checker warns of broken or shorted cables
- Buffered output minimizes any change in audio quality
- Mute function lets you tune silently
Since producing the world's first rackmount tuner, the DT-1pro, which appeared in 1987, Korg has continued to produce classic models that define the era, including the DTR-1/DTR-2 in 1994 and the DTR-1000/DTR-2000 in 2002. Now, in 2013, Korg unveils its latest rackmount model. The pitchblack Pro features a new “3D” visual meter with a three-dimensional expression of light that delivers an unprecedented visual element. Although it's in a rackmount form factor, the body is ultra-lightweight and slim, allowing it to be used anywhere. This is a new generation of rackmount tuner that every guitarist/bassist with professional aspirations should experience.