A metronome and rhythm trainer designed for the drummer and percussionist.
Develop your sense of rhythm with interactive training modes.
Rhythm practice using a metronome is indispensable for any musician, especially for the drummer and percussionist. In the past, rhythm practice has been excruciatingly dull and boring, consisting simply of striking a practice pad in time with a metronome. Furthermore, since you have only a subjective judgement as to whether or not your rhythm is correct, many players find it difficult to keep themselves motivated to practice.
That's where the BEATLAB mini comes in; it's a training tool that lets you practice rhythm more accurately and enjoyably. In addition to a versatile metronome function that includes a wide range of sounds, including human voice and real drum pattern sounds, this unit provides a training function that detects and evaluates the discrepancy between the metronome and the notes that you play. This means that you can develop a perfect sense of rhythm by using by treating rhythm training as if you were playing a game.
- Metronome function with a generous selection of patterns
- Training function that check and improve your sense of rhythm
- Sound out function is convenient for tuning your drums
- Time/Stopwatch function can be used in a variety of ways
- High-volume built-in speaker and headphone output
- Large backlight LCD display
- Two-way clip that holds with a variety of use-cases Includes a contact microphone for trigger detection
- Lineup includes a limited set with that includes a practice pad
Check out http://www.korg.com/us/products/tuners/beatlab_mini/ for more info.