not currently in stock
Nothing speaks to the passion and pride of Ibanez luthiery more than the Prestige designation. Now, the skilled craftsman of the Ibanez Prestige team have reached back in time to resurrect one of its most requested guitar models of the past two decades. And while true to the original of the early 90's, today's Talman brings with it a familiar, yet fresh sound that places it squarely at the crossroads of modern Ibanez innovation and cherished traditional tone.
- neck type: Talman Classic-Plus Maple neck
- body: Alder
- fretboard: Rosewood w/White dot inlay
- frets: Medium frets
- bridge: IFX10 bridge
- neck pickup: Custom Vintage Single (S) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: Custom Vintage Single (S) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware colour: Nickel
- Scale 648mm/25.5"
- Width at Nut 41mm
- Width at Last Fret 57mm (at 21F)
- Thickness at 1st 21mm
- Thickness at 12th 22mm
- Radius 305mmR
Alder body offers a strong, full sound with beefy lows and sizzling high-end.
Talman Classic-Plus neck
The Maple "Talman Classic-Plus" 22-fret neck is a traditional "C" shape for a comfortable, familiar feel reminiscent of guitars from the 50's and 60's, but its smooth, easy-playing Rosewood fretboard is where modern innovation takes over.
Locking machine heads