You don't have to be Mr. Big to play this short scale guitar from not only a great performer, but a great teacher. Ibanez has taken it's iconic guitar from one of the greatest shredders of all time and brought it to their Mikro series, perfect for beginners.
- Maple neck: The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba fretboard: Jatoba has a reddish brown colour and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Basswood body delivers a natural and flat tone.
- Infinity R H-H pickups deliver an accurate and tight sound with excellent dynamics. Even under heavy settings, they do not lose tonal clarity.
- F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- Short Scale
- neck type: PGMM Maple neck
- fretboard: Bound Purpleheart fretboard w/White dot inlay
- body: Poplar body
- scale: 22.2"
- neck pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup
- bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup
- frets: Medium frets
- bridge: F106 bridge
- hardware colour: Black