This provides an unbelievable 2000w of power for your modelled rig, whether it's a HeadRush or other brand. The FRFR-112 delivers extraordinary acoustic accuracy and high SPL (sound pressure levels), to ensure that the music is projected with the utmost clarity and with exactly the tonal character that the musician intended.
Its specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range, without any artificial coloration—which is absolutely critical to conveying the artist’s intent. The FRFR-112’s max 127dB SPL and 46-22kHz frequency range are proof of its truly exceptional performance.
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial colouration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted