Gretsch Limited Edition Electromatic G5410T Tri-Five Single Cut, Oc Turq, White
not currently in stock
This guitar makes us want to dive right in and take the DeLorean back to the Fifties. The dapper two-tone finish in Ocean Turquoise with Vintage White, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, this is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Loud, proud and resonant, the G5410T is fully hollow, with a pure Filter’Tron™ voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-’50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech NuBone nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Colour matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay