Gretsch Electromatic G5622 Center Block Double Cut Stoptail , Aged Walnut
It all starts with a beautiful mix of maple body with a chambered spruce center-block and it just builds from there.
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
The G5622’s other features include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs. Part number 2508300592.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware