not currently in stock
Stripped down to the essential Les Paul elements, this Studio model doles out the straight goods thanks to its iconic combination of elements like a weight relieved mahogany body with maple cap, vintage voiced Gibson 490R and 498T pickups, and 60's Slim Taper mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard. Some less traditional tones can be found in this guitar too, thanks to the push-pull pots which unlock single coil tones, for a massive spectrum of sonic capabilities.
- Affordable USA-made Les Paul with weight-relieved body and flexible electronics
- Classic mahogany body and maple top deliver singing sustain
- Modern weight relief lightens the load without sacrificing tone
- '60s Slim Taper neck is made for playing without fatigue
- 90R and 498T pickups kick out smoky humbucker tones
- Push-pull controls allow coil tapping for single-coil spank