The 2017 HP 415 CEX offers an innovative, slimmer, round shoulder cutaway guitar with all the traditional build techniques that go into each Gibson Acoustic. A solid Sitka spruce top, with an enhanced bracing pattern, is joined with beautiful, chocolate-toned, walnut back and sides to provide a wider dynamic range. With plenty of sustain, the HP 415 CEX is perfect for any style of playing. Its fresh design includes a body depth which responds wonderfully to all the nuances of modern playing styles, while the flatter fingerboard radius allows for easy string bending. The Advanced Response Neck profile, carved from a two-piece maple neck, will have you playing longer and with less fatigue.
Finished with elegant Gibson appointments, the 2017 HP 415 CEX includes a gold block Gibson decal on the headstock, classic mini nickel Grover tuners, superior Tusq nut and saddle, walnut bridge and fingerboard and mother-of-pearl position markers. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element pickup system will deliver the true tonal character every time out.
• J-45 Cutaway body style
• Sitka spruce top, walnut back & sides
• 4 inch body depth
• Binding & Inlay: Multi-ply top binding with black single-ply back binding, double-ring rosette
• Antique Natural finish
• Maple neck w/1.725 Tusq nut
• Traditional scalloped x-bracing, enhanced bracing for increased dynamic range
• 16-inch radius fingerboard
• Short scale
• Walnut bridge w/Tusq saddle
• Nickel mini Grover tuners
• LR Baggs Element pickup system