FENDER packed their Pro Junior III with the clean tones you know and love. But at 15 watts, this 1 x 10" baby is ready to crank into famous Fender tube grind - without damaging your hearing just to hear that beautiful tube breakup! Ideal for getting huge recorded sounds and equally perfect as a practice/performing amp (it weighs just 20 lbs!), the Fender Pro Junior III is an extremely touch-sensitive guitar amplifier. Whether you like to plug straight in or run through an assault of effects pedals, you'll find the Pro Junior III sounds great. And with a few vintage-themed touches for style, including a vintage Fender "dog bone" handle, vintage pointer knobs, and a vintage-sized jewel light, the Fender Pro Junior III doesn't just sound amazing, it looks cool too.
Fender Pro Junior III 15-watt, 1 x 10" Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Output Power: 15 Watts
- Speaker: 1-10" Special Design Eminence 8 ohm, 30 watt Speaker
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Rectifier: Solid-state Rectifier
- Inputs: One
- Channels: One Channel
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Amp Covering/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Black Panel Style Black/Silver Grille Cloth
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 15.25"
- Depth: 8.75"
- Weight: 20 lbs.