Built for Comfort and Performance, the Jazz Bass is one of the most played and recorded instruments in modern music history.
Please note this particular Bass has been re-catorgorised as a B-stock because of some dings/shop wear on the body and back of the neck.
please see the added pictures.
These are purely a cosmetic and the sale price has been set to reflect it... great chance to save some $$ on a fantastic bass!
It's still new stock with a full manufactures warranty.
The new Vintera Series captures all the goodness of these classic instruments, making subtle improvements along the way, and puts it all in a highly affordable package.
This gorgeous bass boasts equally gorgeous, articulate, honky, deep, and rich tones, thanks to the timeless, 1960s inspired combination of an Alder body, newly designed and highly vintage-accurate AlNiCo pickups, and 4 saddle bridge.
34" Scale length, 7.25" radius, "C" Profile Neck shape and... Firemist Gold!
Comes with gigbag.
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyester
- Color:Firemist Gold
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:'60s C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:20, Vintage
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Nut Material:Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:4-saddle American Vintage
- Tuners:American Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Neck Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Vintage-style '60s Single-coil
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x master tone