not currently in stock
The FENDER® FSR Strat® solidbody electric guitar is a stunner. For this limited-run axe, Fender took an American Standard Strat - juicy playability and all - and loaded it with a trio of Fender Fat 50's Custom Shop pickups in a 4-ply aged White Pearl pickguard.
Juice your sustain with the American Standard Stratocaster bridge
The Fender FSR Strat gives you serious sustain, courtesy of its all-metal, copper-infused high mass bridge block with bent steel saddles with elongated string slots. The result is a two-point floating vibrato bridge / tailpiece that serves up sustain like a hardtail. If you love your whammy, but aren't too fond of wimpy sustain, you're going to love this Strat
Thinner body undercoat for optimal body resonance
An undercoat serves to give the paint a smooth surface to adhere to so you have a nice looking finish. The thicker the undercoat, the more glass-like the finish, but the more constricted the guitar's body wood, which could affect tone. Fender has switched to a new undercoat that is thinner, and that allows the body to flex and resonate more, while retaining the cosmetic advantages of an undercoat. The result? You get the tough-as-nails resilience of a modern poly finish, with tonal characteristics that are more in line with classic lacquer finishes.
- Comfortable contoured alder body
- Modern C-shape maple neck, with 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Master Volume, Tone 1 (neck), Tone 2 (no-load, middle and bridge); 5-way blade
- Deluxe staggered cast/sealed tuning machines
- 2-point Synchronized Tremolo with vintage style bent steel saddles
- 4-ply aged White Pearl pickguard
- Hardshell case, strap, cable, and cleaning cloth included