Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Telecaster Bourbon Burst
not currently in stock
This limited edition Telecaster celebrates 75 years of Leo Fender changing the musical instrument industry.
In 1946 Leo Fender established the Fender Electric Instrument Company starting a spark that ignited the role of Fender in the world of modern music.
This limited edition Telecaster stays true to the original classic deisgn with some modern innovative specs.
Featuring a 2 colour bourbon burst finish over an ash body, a satin finished deep C shape neck with a 9.5" radius it's a joy to play and sounds even better than it looks!
A pair of hand wound Alnico 5 Twisted Tele Pickups pack more of a punch than the syandard telecaster pickups.These unique pickups borrow the taller Alnico V magnets from Fender's Jazz Bass pickups, providing the added bobbin space for thicker gauge wire for a hotter, brighter, and punchier sound that's almost Strat-like
The Tele top load/string thru bridge features 3 compensated Brass saddles to provide you with true intonation accross the fret board.
This Commemorative Telecaster is a 'fantastic piece of kit' and won't last long! Don't miss out on this Tele G'it!
- Limited-edition solidbody electric guitar with tried-and-true Telecaster design
- Dual hand-wound Twisted Tele pickups speak with prominent Tele tone
- Ash body delivers a musical, ear-pleasing sound
- Deep "C" neck profile with Super-Natural satin finish sits securely in your hand
- Rolled fingerboard edges facilitate a smooth playing experience
- Sculpted neck heel provides a comfortable feel and easy access to upper register
- Super-stable locking short-post tuning machines with white pearloid buttons
- Top-load, string-through bridge with compensated "bullet" saddles offers near-flawless intonation
- 75th anniversary ingot rear headstock inlay and engraved anniversary neck plate
- Light-catching gloss urethane finish and attention-grabbing gold hardware
- Includes a custom molded hardshell case and a certificate of authenticity