Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Limited Lacquer Tweed Jensen P10Q 132 for N. America
not currently in stock
‘65 Princeton Reverb® Lacquered
Tweed Limited Edition
Combining the best asthetics of the ‘50s and ‘60s means a win/win for this toneful hybrid! This ’65 Princeton Reverb amp is covered in classic lacquered tweed and
Bassman® grille cloth for a distinctively vintage look. Combine that with the classic bite of a Jensen® P10Q alnico speaker and you’ve got the perfect amp for your living room or studio!
It has the vintage vibe that Fender® die-hards know and love, but the ’65 Princeton Reverb isn’t only for those who played them 30 or 40 years ago - it’s for anybody who demands top-notch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven tones, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
Unique features to this amp include: Lacquered Tweed covering, Brown faceplate, Bassman grille cloth and a 10” 8-ohm Jensen P10Q speaker for sparkling, articulate cleans and growling alnico crunch. Also includes a “Limited Edition” FSR badge.
Other Features include: Dual 6V6 output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, three 12AX7 preamp tubes, one 12AT7 tube, tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off.
Limited to ONLY 132 units for the North America.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: 10”, 8-ohm Jensen P10Q speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Power: 15 watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube Inputs: 2 Inputs
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Lacquered Tweed covering and Bassman grille cloth
- Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Width: 19.875" (50.5 cm)
- Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Weight: 34 lbs. (12.7 kg)
- Cover: Amp Cover Included
- Legalese: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Unique FSR Features: Lacquered Tweed covering and Bassman grille cloth, a Brown faceplate, a 10” Jensen P10Q speaker and a “Limited Edition” FSR badge.