not currently in stock
A worn finish that is reminiscent of a well-worn, well-played instrument, but in a brand new guitar built from a mahogany veneered poplar body, and 1960's Slim Taper bolt-on Okoume neck, and equipped with a pair of Epiphone open coil ceramic humbuckers for a tone that matches the pure ROCK vibe of the classic but exciting SG body shape.
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body: Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Knobs: Black "Speed" knobs
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Output Jack: Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate