not currently in stock
This terrific value version of one of the all time classic electric guitar models features a carved mahogany body, smooth tapered neck joint and a pair of zebra coil humbucking ceramic pickups.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with tapered type heel joint
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone all-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Knobs: Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar