not currently in stock
The Les Paul Standard is the most famous and sought after electric guitar in the world. And now, Epiphone has added a new twist to this classic rocker by including a gorgeous Flame Maple top with dual "f" holes, and a partially hollowed-out body that gives the legendary Les Paul a fresh upscale look with a lighter, more resonant body. It's the perfect combination of Les Paul sound and Epiphone style. Plus, the LP Standard Florentine PRO features Epiphone acclaimed ProBucker humbucker pickups, both with coil-splitting for a new "standard" in looks and performance.
• Classic Les Paul profile with Maple Top and dual f holes
• Lighter, more resonant body
• Legendary ProBucker humbucker pickups with coil-splitting
- Top Material: Select Maple with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2 ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3 ; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-splitting
- Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: Body Top - 1 ply (Cream),Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Epiphone "Deluxe" 18:1 ratio
- Strings: DAddario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46