not currently in stock
Joe Bonamasa's newest limited edition creation with Epiphone is a Les Paul of Biblical proportion!
Lazarus has, once again, risen from the Dead... well sort of. We wouldn't call it 'dead' but it was an actual 1959 Les Paul Stadard that was hiding in plain sight of everyone!
The original Les Paul started it's life in Kalamazoo, MI in 1959. At some point it was refinished in a cherry, almost Candy Apple Red, and thus became a wolf in sheeps clothing. Over meatballs and red wine, Joe agreed to buy the mystery guitar and sent it off to Historic Makeovers where they stripped it and discovered the beautiful flame maple top underneath. It Lives!
This absasmurfly fantastic Limited Edition Epiphone is an excellent tribute to that Les Paul Joe named "Lazarus". Featuring an extremely comfortable, almost late 59 type neck contour, Gibson Burst Bucker Pro Pickups, original 50's style wiring with Mallory Capacitors and CTS pots.
These guitars feature a one peice mahogany neck, mahogany body, a maple cap topped with a gorgeous wide grain flame maple veneer finished in an Aged Gloss finish.
Each guitar comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and a Vintage Style Case with Bonamassa graphics.
Since 'coming back from the dead', Lazarus has become a main guitar of Joes on the stage.
All of our past Limited Edition Joe Bonamassa guitars have sold very quickly!
Don't miss out on this one!
- Faithful reproduction of Joe Bonamassa's restored 1959 Les Paul Standard
- Weighty mahogany body delivers the fundamental Les Paul sound
- Stunning AAAA flame maple veneer top ensures a head-turning look
- BurstBucker humbucking pickups let you tap into timeless PAF tone
- Comfortable, hand-filling '50s profile mahogany neck
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and historic Epiphone tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability
- Bonamassa-spec'd electronics with premium Mallory caps and CTS pots
- Vintage-style hardshell case with Joe's "Nerdville, CA" artwork and certificate of authenticity are included