The C.C. Fullerton is a big body, semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric thinline guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 25.5" scale.
The construction of the Fullerton is similar to the flagship Starplayer but made for players who prefer a bigger body. This thinline electric guitar features a spruce top, maple back and sides, maple neck and an Indian Rosewood fretboard.
Pickups are a combination of the Grandvintage Humbucker and Domino P-90 neck pickup providing the player to be able to glide between heavy riffs, searing leads, textured chords and clean twang.
Every fretboard is plected and finished by hand at the Factory.
All instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates.
Diamond Deluxe Tremola proved to be one of the best of its kind, providing buttery operation and outstanding tuning stability.
We continue to be knocked out by every Duesenberg guitar we get - right out of the box, they play great, sound great and look great too!
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Matching body color
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, sides: Laminated maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 cm / 20.27" x 16"
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8"
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Black & gold
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)