Casio takes the popular S1000 and improves on it's already rich feature set with improved speakers and sounds. A key feature of the Privia PX-S1100 is its slim body. It is the world’s slimmest 88-key digital piano with hammer action. With a depth of just 232 mm, it fits in your living room, bedroom or elsewhere for a living space filled with music. The minimalist design and flat, mirror-like top panel with touch controls offer a sophisticated look. The striking gold logo on the surface of the body adds an extra touch of elegance.
A grand piano’s large body and complex structure create a range of resonances that give it a rich, detailed and unique sound. Casio’s original Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source accurately generates the unique resonances of a grand piano. The Privia PX-S1100 delivers a vivid, harmonically rich sound thanks to the dense overtones of each individual string for all 88 keys tuned for its unique speaker system. The expressive changes in timbre created by the instrument’s response to key velocity and temporal change are finely controlled, giving you the freedom to truly express yourself in all styles of playing, from soft and nuanced to dynamic and powerful.
The speaker system of a digital piano is one of the most important factors in determining the realism of the piano sound. The speaker system of the Privia PX-S1100 features a strengthened diaphragm for a cleaner, richer high end and an improved inner structure design for a more dynamic low end. The result is a well-balanced sound with a strong sense of presence and localization that captures every nuance of your performance.
- Built-in Music Library of 60 songs that even beginners can play, listen to, and enjoy.
- Includes part on and off functions allowing you to mute the right hand or left hand part of built-in songs so you can practice hands separately.
- Supports a variety of playing styles, with layer function that allows you to combine two sounds, and split function that lets you to assign two different sounds to low and high zones on the keyboard.
- Includes one pedal jack (damper) and one pedal (SP-3), an essential in piano performance.
- Digital effects provide sound spread and depth (Sound Mode, Chorus, Brilliance, and DSP).
- Includes two phones jacks (allowing two people to listen to the performance) handy for nighttime playing.