not currently in stock
This collaboration between two giants in the guitar pedal industry, Boss and JHS, yielded a new pedal design that combines two classic and revered pedals (the Boss Blues Driver and JHS’ Angry Charlie) into one enclosure, with a staggeringly flexible signal chain resulting in a near infinite array of drive and distortion levels. The two effects can be run individually, in parallel, or in series with the Angry Charlie before the Blues Driver, or the other way around. The choice is yours, and the tones are endless.
- All-new overdrive pedal with massive tonal range, jointly developed by BOSS and JHS Pedals
- Combines the voices of the BD-2 Blues Driver from BOSS and Angry Charlie from JHS Pedals
- Three dual-concentric knobs provide independent drive, tone, and level control for each overdrive type
- Mode selector for choosing individual overdrive types, two series connections for stacking, or parallel connection for unique new sounds
- Also includes a mode for toggling between BOSS and JHS overdrives with the built-in pedal switch
- Remote switch jack for controlling pedal modes and bypass from an optional footswitch or effects switching system
- Multi-color LED indicator shows BOSS mode (blue), JHS mode (red), and both together (purple)
- BOSS five-year warranty
This item only ships in Canada.