The new long awaited follow up to the GT-100 has arrived with unparalleled sound quality and new AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) Amplifier technology brings this to a new level.
The new ultra fast DSP processor and 32 Bit AD/DA makes this a tone machine. Intuitive editing and mapping, 250 User patches and 250 Presets makes this perfect for any user - Live, Studio, Home Musical Avenger. Two effects loops let you add your favourite Drive, Distortion or Fuzz pedal into the mix of the GT-1000, along with 116 built in World Class Boss Effects, including MDP effects directly imported from the hugely successful RV-500, MD-500 and DD-500 effects.
The new GT-1000 also includes a fantastic App (iOS or Android) for easy editing via Bluetooth.
Packing immense creative power in a streamlined pro-design, the GT-1000 is a Game Changer!
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
This product only ships in Canada