The brand new guitar synth pedal from the originators with a more natural feel and rock solid tracking.
This new Synth is driven by their new GK Serial "interface" which runs with a stereo 1/4" cable, instead of the traditional 13 Pin GK Synth Pickup. This unit is compatible with the older 13 pin pickups and can be connected to the older guitar synth units.
This does not come with the GK Serial Pickup - sold seperately.
An excellent solution for the home studio - acts like an interface/midi convertor with the ability to control plugins in your DAW.
The GM-800 elevates guitar synthesis into a new age of natural playability and boundless creative range. Driven by the newly developed Serial GK interface, the advanced ZEN-Core engine unlocks any sound imaginable—from acoustic instruments to classic and modern synths—while high-performance DSP delivers tracking stability and expressive scope never before possible. Freely combine and edit Tones with the intuitive Scene workflow, color sounds with a huge selection of effects, and explore a universe of fresh content on Roland Cloud. Compact, streamlined, and ultra-versatile, the GM-800 infuses your guitar or bass with unlimited musical potential.
- Next-generation guitar and bass synthesizer with the newly developed Serial GK interface
- Advanced ZEN-Core sound engine derived from flagship Roland synthesizers
- Natural playing feel and solid tracking stability, realized through high-performance DSP
- Powerful Scene workflow with four Tones plus Rhythm
- Vast onboard sound library with over 1200 Tones and 70 Rhythm sounds