The third generation ID Core 10 Amplifier is the Ultimate Practice amp and perfect tool for recording and/or streaming your guitar!
This is a fantastic little powerhouse Stereo Amplifier featuring 2x3" Speakers and 2X5 watts of stereo power, sound and effects!
Six very inspiring amp voicings from clean to high octane gain and onboard effects that really come to life when using the Blackstar Architect editing software loaded with the Cab Rig Lite, speaker/microphone emulation software.
ISF the Infinite Shape Feature enables you to dial in American and British tones and blend between the two.
The mini USB connection works for updates, as an audio interface for recording and stroing and editing sounds via the Architect software.
Speaking of the USB Interface... you get 4 channels of audio for recording. First 2 are stereo L&R the 3rd is post preamp/pre effects and the 4th is a clean direct sound - perfect for re-amping later, which you can do with the Blackstar.
- The third generation of Blackstar's best-selling practice amps
- 10W (2 x 5W) modeling guitar combo amplifier is ideal for beginners, buskers, and light travelers
- 6 inspiring amp voices run the gamut from classic clean to saturated overdrive
- 12 built-in effects add gloss and dimension to your playing
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in the perfect blend of American and British character
- Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound
- Jam along to your favorite tunes or capture covers via the TRRS Line In/Streaming input
- USB 2.0 functionality for recording directly from your amp to your computer
- Edit and store your patches remotely with the all-new Architect editor for Mac and PC
- Cab Rig Lite cabinet simulator lets you toggle cabinets and move mic placements in virtual space