To make the HT-5R MkII sound full and toneful even at the lowest volume levels, we designed a low powered push-pull power amp which produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100W output stage, but at a much lower volume. This is achieved by the use of a 12BH7 dual triode valve in push-pull configuration producing 5 Watts output, which is rich in valve harmonics and compression.
The Power Reduction switch takes you down to 0.5 Watts without any compromise in tone: perfect for driving the valve power stage at home or in the studio.
Our patented ISF circuit gives you infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the tone control network and takes you from the USA to the UK and anywhere in between. So now you can effectively design your own tone and finally find "the sound in your head".
- HT-5R MKII SPECIFICATION
- 5 WATT COMBO
- ECC83 PREAMP VALVE, 12BH7 POWER AMP VALVE
- UNIQUE PUSH-PULL POWER AMP DESIGN
- 2 CHANNELS
- FOOTSWITCHABLE VOICES FOR CLEAN AND OVERDRIVE
- POWER REDUCTION TO 0.5 WATTS
- USB AUDIO OUT
- XLR D.I. OUT
- NEWLY VOICED STUDIO QUALITY REVERB
- 1X12 BLACKSTAR DESIGNED SPEAKER
- 2-BUTTON FOOTSWITCH INCLUDED