Everyone is chasing a great tube drive, and ultimatley the only thing that can accomplish that is a tube. Sure there is a bunch of other technology that's also included, but the core is the tube running at high voltage to get the most out of it. Tube powered tones using a ECC83 (12AX7) triode tube running at 250V for organic dynamics, tone and break up. Versatile pedals –use as a preamp, an audio interface, a desktop guitar amp, a standard distortion pedal
The new Cab Rig simulator technology reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail. Pro connectivity and integration for any setup –USB audio, XLR DI, headphone output, effects loop, in addition to standard input and output.
Running at more than 200V, the ECC83 triode at the heart of these pedals delivers organic dynamics, tone and break up.
- ECC83 valve driven
- Overdrive pedal or pre-amp
- Cab Rig simulator technology and Patented ISF control
- Effects Loop
- Low latency USB for recording, XLR D.I. output
- Runs at 250V like a valve amplifier
- Runs on 9V DC (PSU included)
- Compact design, stunning boutique style