Pure. Professional. Performance.
The latest addition to the critically acclaimed M-Series line, the ATH-M70x professional studio monitor headphones feature proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and are tuned to accurately reproduce extreme low and high frequencies (5 to 40,000 Hz) while maintaining perfect balance. They are ideal for studio mixing and tracking, FOH, DJing, mastering, post-production, audio forensics and personal listening. Crafted for lasting durability, the studio headphones provide excellent sound isolation and are equipped with 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring.
- M-Series flagship model, tuned for extremely accurate reproduction and carefully crafted using key metal components for lasting durability
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Extended response accurately reproduces extreme low and high frequencies while maintaining perfect balance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpads and headband provide excellent durability and comfort, and detach for easy replacement
- Perfect for studio mixing and tracking, mastering and audio forensics
- Fold-flat design for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)