The DarkHorse 15H all-tube guitar head is destined to be an instant classic. Fifteen watts of all-tube tone in a sub-compact head and cabinet combination specifically designed with the travelling musician in mind.
Simple Gain, Bass, Treble and Master controls allow easy access to the perfect amp sound on stage or in the studio. A Tonestack switch allows for either Brit or USA voicings or the "Pure" mode which bypasses the tone stack entirely, delivering a mid and overall gain boost allowing for the most direct signal path possible between your fingers and the speaker.
Selectable output power switches between two separate output stages - a higher headroom 15-watt pentode stage or a 2-watt triode stage for increased drive. A combination of 8 and 16-ohm outputs allows the DarkHorse to drive virtually any cabinet configuration.
* Delivers Full 15 Watts in Higher Power (6V6) Mode
* Selectable Low Power 2-watt (12AU7) Mode
* Simple Gain, Bass, Treble & Master Volume Control Set
* Brit / USA / Pure Switch for the Tone Stack (delivering a Mid Boost and Overall Gain Boost when in Pure mode)
* Uses Hand Selected 12AX7 (x2), 6V6 (x2), and 12AU7 (x1) tubes
* Versatile Speaker Outputs allow Dark Horse Head to drive 1 x 16-ohm,
1 x 8-ohm or 2 x 16-ohm Cabinet Configurations
Type Guitar Head
Power @ min. impedance (Watts) 6V6 mode: 12 watts - 12AU7 mode: 0.8 watts
Burst Power - 2 cycle 6V6 mode: 15 watts - 12AU7 mode: 2 watts
Channel 1 - inputs 1/4 inch phono
Channel 1 - controls Gain, Bass, Treble, Master
Channel 1 - switches Brit / Pure / USA
Channel Switching No
Effects Footswitch / Function None
Internal Reverb / Effects None
LED Indicators Standby / Output Tube
Dimensions (DWH, inches) 6 x 12.75 x 6
Dimensions (DWH, cm) 15.25 x 32.5 x 15.25
Weight (lbs / kg) 11 / 5
* Specifications subject to change without notice