not currently in stock
Samson's Conspiracy MIDI Control Surface lets you command your software with authority. Featuring an ultra-portable design and impressive array of customizable, tactile controls, the Conspiracy is the answer for producers/DJs, performers and mobile musicians looking to expand their creativity in live and studio production settings.
The core of the Conspiracy is made up of 25 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with aftertouch for sequencing melodies and rhythms, as well as launching clips, loops and samples for live performance. The pads also feature 3-color backlighting, which enables more comprehensive visual feedback and less reliance on a computer screen. Additional control is provided by the Conspiracy's 14 detented knobs, 10 backlit function buttons and 6 precision faders. All of these controls can be custom assigned via a backlit LCD navigated by a master encoder and four directional buttons. From here, you can program the type (Note/CC#), mode (Momentary/Toggle) and MIDI channel number of the pads, knobs, faders and buttons. Finally, the Conspiracy's X/Y touch pad is especially adept at manipulating effects or transitions within applicable software instruments.
The Conspiracy is an incredibly versatile controller that's equally as effective at home and in the studio as it is on stage. It also features a DJ section with a 2-channel MIDI mixer, crossfader and dedicated transport controls. The trigger pads and knobs are great for live remixing in applications such as Virtual DJ, Traktor and Serato. The Conspiracy is also optimized for clip/scene launching in Ableton, FL Studio and Sonar, or dialing in effects settings for racks in Reason and VST plugins. It can also Save and Recall more than 15 presets created on the controller to quickly jump between your different software applications.
- Ultra-portable MIDI control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive, 3-color backlit trigger pads with aftertouch
- 14 detented parameter knobs, 10 backlit function buttons, 6 precision faders
- 2-channel DJ section with crossfader
- Assignable X/Y touch pad for next-level control over software effects
- Backlit LCD controlled by master encoder and four direction buttons
- Dedicated transport controls
- Save and Recall more than 15 presets
- Plug-and-play operation, no driver installation required
- Mini USB port
- USB bus powered
- Includes mini USB to USB cable