not currently in stock
The new 16 voice analog powerhouse from Korg brings the warmth of analog to a 61 full sized keyboard along with a multi sound generator for a host new modern sounds and classic synth tone. In addition there is a Variable Phase Modulator to provide the tones and transients that analog can't reproduce. The Prologue 16 boasts a new Low Frequency analog compressor and hign quality digital effects to complete the 500 onboard programs (250 preload, 250 user) and provide extra energy to your performance. Four banks of live set programs allow easy access to the vast range of sounds. A real-time OLED display offers an oscilloscope view to provide visual feedback of the changes made by editing parameters.
- 16-voice analog synthesizer circuit.
- Newly developed multi-engine equipped with three types: noise, VPM, and user.
- High-quality digital effects.。
- An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects。
- Newly developed L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analog effect
- Bi-timbre support.
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined.
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings.
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs.
- Japanese-made high-quality natural touch keyboard.
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually.
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood.