Much of the Hummingbird's appeal lies in its versatility. However you attack this flat-top, it pumps out rich, deep tones, and is equally at home strumming first-position chords as it is taking the spotlight for flatpicking lead lines. Its spacious mahogany body and sweet, select sitka spruce top are more than capable of nailing down the rhythm in the hands of a rock and roll sideman, or accompanying the most nuanced performance under the fingers of today's alternative singer-songwriter.
New and Improved for 2016
• Truss Rod Cover: New 2016 engraved truss rod cover
• Upgraded Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC for ultimate plug and play ease
• Improved Feel: Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand
• Enhanced Finish: Finer grit sandpaper and polishing compounds for high gloss finish
• Premium Setup: Utilizing state-of-the-art German engineered Plek technology to create the finest playing surface possible.
• Hand finished for the worlds finest feel and playability
• Smoother hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridges • New penetrating and finishing oil lasts longer and maximizes woods natural vibrancy